Disposable Plastic glass Making Machine
This machine is used for making disposable products as plastic cups, plastic bowls, ice cream cups, cold drinking cups, yoghurt cups, instant-food boxes and bowls, dishes, trays,lids and etc.
Major Construction Features
1.The sheet feeding pin chain is controlled by normal motor .
2. The stretching of plug inside of up mould is controlled by Air cylinder.
3.The operation is controlled by PLC with touch screen.
4. Adopt four pillars to fix the mould.
5. Adopt hydraulic system to drive the movement of the mould.
6. Fill oil automatically to lubricate mechanism movement at certain time.
7. Temperature controller modules to control each temperature area.
8. Machine production process started from sheet feeding, heating, stretching, forming and in-mould cutting. in one stroke
9. Machine frame adopts square steel, more stable and more serviceable. .
10. Convenient operation, reliable performance, low noise and high quality.
|Stretching control mode ||Air Cylinder|
|Sheet feeding control mode ||Normal motor|
|Used Material ||PP, PS, HIPS, PET, PVC|
|Sheet thickness Range. ||0.20 – 2.0 mm|
|Sheet width required for feeding ||600 – 720 mm |
|Max. Sheet roll diameter. ||Φ 800 mm|
|Max. Forming Area||720 x 420 mm|
|Max. Forming depth ||130 mm|
|Running Speed||15-30 Stroke / min |
|Type of Mould ||1 to 5 rows cavity |
|Mode of cutting arrangement. ||Cut In mould automatic. |
|Heating arrangement ||Top + bottom heating with 136 pieces IR Ceramic Heater|
|Temperature Controller & Thermocouple.||PID K-Type |
|Main Motor Power ||15KW|
|Water consumption ||0.5-1.0m3/h (recycled)|
|Air consumption ||1.3-1.6m3/min, 0.6-0.8Mpa|
|Approx. Electrical Consumption ||50KW/hr |
|Approximate Dimension ||L3500× W1580× H2500(mm)|
|Power supply ||380V/ 50HZ, Tri-phase , Four wire ,|