Plastic Lunch Cup Making Machine Fjl-660sb II
|FOB Price:||US $1-60,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1-60,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FJL-660SB II
- Used Sheet: PP.PS.Pet.PVC.HIPS
- Forming Area: 650*320mm
- Cutting Pattern: in Mould Automatic
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Sheet Thickness: 0.2-2mm
- Running Speed: 15-30cycles/Min
- Depth: 120mm
- Trademark: FJL
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84774090
Plastic Lunch Cup Making Machine FJL-660SB II
This machine is used for making disposable products as plastic cups, plastic bowls, ice cream cups, cold drinking cups, yoghurt cups, instant-food boxes and bowls, dishes, trays, lids and etc.
Major Construction Features
1) The sheet feeding pin chain is controlled by motor with encode
2) The stretching of plug inside of up mould is controlled by Air cylinder.
3) The operation is controlled by PLC with touch screen.
4) Adopt two pillars to fix the mould.
5) Adopt hydraulic system to drive the movement of the mould.
6) Temperature controller modules to control each temperature area.
7) Machine production process started from sheet feeding, heating, stretching, forming and in-mould cutting. In one stroke
8) Machine frame adopts square steel, more stable and serviceable
9) Convenient operation, reliable performance, low noise and high quality.
Main Technical Parameters:
|Max. Forming Area||650 x 320 mm|
|Approx. Running Speed||15-30 strokes / min|
|Suitable Sheet Width||300- 660 mm in rolls.|
|Mode of cutting arrangement.||In mould automatic|
|Sheet thickness Range.||0.20 - 2.0 mm|
|Material Used||PP, HIPS, PET, PVC|
|Max. Draw depth||120 mm|
|Oil Pump Motor Power||15KW|
|Max. Sheet roll diameter.||800 mm|
|Heating arrangement||Top + bottom|
heating with IR Ceramic Heater(120pieces, 650W)
|Temperature Controller & Thermocouple.||PID K-Type|
|Type of Mould||Multi cavity 1 - 4 row.|
|Approx. electricity consumption||45KW|
|Approximate Dimension||L3400 × W1500 × H2300 (mm)|
Payment term: 30% as down payment by T/T; 70% by T/T before delivery and after inspection;
Delivery time: Within 50 working days since the date of receiving down payment
Packing: Wooden case packing
Warranty period: 12 months since date of bill of loading
Thank you for visit our website, any question contact with me
Contact Person: Sherry Chen